Monday, February 2, 2009

19 Weeks

Here is an update on how much I've been growing. Some women are lucky and have "pretty" bellies while others get pregnant all over... : )



Still no noticable movement yet! I've been waiting patiently and I'm sure it's bound to happen sooner or later. When I finally feel the "quickening" I hope I look back and say, "oh that's what that was!"

Last week I hit a milestone in my pregnancy...I finally threw up! I know - I count myself pretty lucky that it took 18 weeks and the flu to make me do it. For any of you that have seen Monty Python's The meaning of Life scene with Mr. Creosote, that is what I felt like last Monday. "Bring me my bucket." I had trouble holding down food all week. I was worried that the baby wasn't getting enough to eat so I called my doctors office. Turns out the baby will not starve and I have plenty of reserves so no worries.

Next week is the big day. Our sonogram is scheduled for Monday, February 9th, at 3:30. Any guesses on what it is? I really have no idea. Some people say they can just tell. I think they must have some super power that I am lacking! I can't wait to find out what our little heirloom tomato is! (That's how big he is right now... wait did I say he?)










6 comments:

Amy said...

Woooo HOOOO!!!!! You look great mama! (Your boobs look bigger!!!) Can't wait to hear the news.... I used to be totally convinced it was a her... but now looking at your pics, I have to say... I think BOY! I hope girl though because I have been eyeballing the cutest girl stuff!

Amy said...

O.... and I think before you announce the sex, you should publish the names you are considering for both genders! That is, of course, if you are sharing :)

Teresa (Grandma) said...

Kristin you are beautiful, I finally got my password figured out. So now I can reply to your blogs. Iv'e been following them but unable to post. We are so excited to hear the results on 2/9. I keep going back to the blog w/ Baby Farns' heartbeat. I just love hearing it. Hope your'e feeling good. We love you. Mom F.

Teresa (Grandma) said...

P.S.
Amy your picture is so cute w/your baby.
would love to see you guys. I know your parents are loving it

Anonymous said...

ummm.... I'd say boy, thats what all my other cousins have had first so it fits the line

John said...

I'm thinking TWINS!!!

Maybe not...

Oh don't worry everyone will know the sex, but we're keeping names to ourselves! And Amy don't you dare try to weasel them out of her either just cause you know you probably can!