Saturday, May 30, 2009

3D Ultrasound

As promised, here is some footage from the 3D ultrasound. I thought you might like to see what baby Farns looks like at 32 weeks.


These are his little toes - yes there are 5 of them.


Here he is snuggled up to that silly placenta that was in our way.


Is that a smile?

I admit that I wasn't totally thrilled with the footage that we got from this experience but as I sit here now and compile it together for a shortened web version I find myself in tears as I look at the miracle that God has allowed me to be part of. I hope you enjoy this video.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kleenex please!! 4 weeks, wow I can't believe it. I can't wait to meet him. Give him a rub for me, and a hug and kiss to you!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I defenitaly cried during that one! He is so cute ... i am so excited for you guys, God blessed you two with the most amazing gift ... a little baby boy!! I know that you cant wait to meet him, but i cant wait either!! I cant wait till that phone call comes!!! What Hospital will you be going to?

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful world we live in that you can see your baby before he arrives! That was beautiful. It's an awesome bonding experience for the whole family as it brings forth the reality of this precious little baby.
I wish I lived closer so I could be there to help you through this wonderful journey. Love you!
Aunt Dee Dee

Amy said...

AWWWW!!!! I knew you were gonna get a baby with HAIR!!! Jude and I are JEALOUS!!!!! How crazy! You got tons of shots straight on! We only got 1 in our ultrasound, Jude only wanted to show off his profile! lol! Love it! Can't wait to love on you and that precious baby you are carrying.