Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I haven't forgotten...

the blog...at least not completely. I know it's been a while. I have been very fortunate to have such a wonderful pregency. No real complaints. I'm on the home stretch now - 35 weeks. I can't believe it's finally almost Baby day!

We had our 2nd 3D sono on May 7th. It was fun but honestly a little disappointing. We got a few pictures of his face but it's really hard to make out. I'll try to get the video up on the blog - there is a cute part where he yawns.

We got to spend this past weekend at the new Lake house! It was so nice and relaxing. It rained the whole time so I didn't get any sun but laying around and reading was very therapeutic. It was fun to "camp out" inside the house. There is no furniture yet but we made the best of it with air mattresses, card tables, folding chairs, and camping chairs! Baby Farns bonded with Aunt Katie one night while she was feeling him squirm around. : ) We took some cute pictures on the dock and I got to wear my new swimsuit! When I get the pictures from Katie I'll post those too.

The baby room is coming along great!!! Grandma Farnsworth has finished the blanket and bed skirt - they are beautiful!!!!!! Aunt Jenny has almost finished painting the wall. He is going to have one special room. : )

I hope to get better at this blog thing. Especially now that the time is getting closer. I have a question to pose... Any guesses on his birthday? These are the guesses we've made so far...

Mom - June 24th
Dad - June 20th
Me - June 21st (Fathers day!)
Katie - June 22nd

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmm... I think you all are being a tad optomistic with the guesses so far... I am thinking more like July 7th

John said...

July 1....its a good month to be born in...right Jude?!!

Aunt Chelsee and Uncle Jay said...

Well they did tell you he is a week ahead right? So I think that'll put it at June 26th or 27th, maybe a few days before your due date. Whatever it is, I can't wait!!!!!

Kristin said...

I was measuring a week ahead up until this last appointment. You really can't go off of that though because he's going to come whenever he's ready.

Amy said...

July is an excellent month to have a baby! And you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Kristin. Baby boy will come when ever he pleases!