Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures

Before I get to pictures, I thought I'd share the latest news from the doctor. We saw the doctor yesterday and she was so pleased with my progress that she doesn't see a need to induce next week! She said the bed rest has been good for me and as long as I'm resting my blood pressure looks great. It hasn't shown any signs of getting any worse. She knows my concerns about being induced and wanting a natural birth and thinks that having the extra week will be better for both the baby and I. Hopefully I'll go into labor on my own but if not than at least I'll be that much closer at 40 weeks. So baby Farns has another two weeks to come on his own before we need to schedule an induction. This of course is based on my continued good BP and no signs of pre-ecclampsia. I'm so happy - now I just need to relax and hope that my body is ready for labor soon! : )

Now for the pictures. Katie came over yesterday and took some maternity pics for me. Some of them turned out really neat and I wanted to share them with you. I wasn't really that excited at first because I don't really feel all that cute, but I really like how they turned out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

KLEENEX PLEASE!! Oh Kristin those are beautiful. I was so happy that I got to see you when I was in town! I will be back the middle of July I will be sure to get ahold of you so I can meet baby farnsworth.

Lisa

Teresa (Grandma) said...

Oh how beautiful. I love all of them. Baby farns your Mommy and Daddy love you so much, and your soon to be best friend Ellie loves you too. Grandma can't wait to hold you and hug you. Love you.