Thursday, December 4, 2008

Farnsworth Family Reaction

So we told the Farnsworth's on the 26th of November the day before Thanksgiving and it was really fun. After much pondering on how to tell them we decided that we would suggest how it would be nice to have a family picture of all of us and the dogs together. My mother loved the idea and played right into our hands! So we get there and set up our camera and take several pictures finally I say that I wants to take one more and while I'm is focusing the camera say "this is a very important picture...I've been waiting a whole nine weeks to take it" then while they are all still wondering what that meant I run to sit down while the auto is set and blinking.


We had this down by now because we took several "practice" shouts the night before. :)


So at the last second Kristin shouts "I'm Pregnant!!" This was the photo that followed:
Kristin, me, my brother Matt, sister Jenny, my father Ron, and mother Teresa, also our dog Ellie, mom and dad's Sadie and Lucy, and finally my sister's dog Panda.

3 comments:

Nate and Rena Duewel said...

Congrats guys! We are so happy for you. You are special people and we know God is gonna bless you real good thru this.

Matthew said...

Ah that cracks me up.

Matthew said...

OH MAN PLEASE WATCH THIS YESSSSS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB3SRkoiNC8